Since 1984, more than 230 000 of these float valves have been installed in Southern Africa.
The float valve is compact, robust, simple, flexible, friendly, adaptable and most importantly,
Should you have a farming, veterinary, household, garden or industrial application in
which water is piped in and maintained at a level, the Aqua-brooks float valve may be your
answer and water-saver.
A new product called the Aqua-level, incorporating our float valve, is now available.
It is used to maintain the water level in swimming pools, koi ponds, small dams etc.
For more information select:
- Products - which valve suits your needs
- Applications - current uses and customers
- About Us - the history of the float valve
- News - new developments and updates
- Prices - ordering float valves by email